Apr 25, 2018
"It's easy to find things to complain about but less easy to
find things you are grateful for.."
"Whatever you are expecting to find, you will find."
Bob Sager talks about leadership, development, and building
- How to take advantage of the resources and capabilities of
today, and changes your limited mindset
- Gratitude needs to be an everyday routine and exercise to reach
- How tracking your time can improve your productivity and
- What are all the Components of Success
- How to overcome regret?
- How to discover your greatness?
- How should graciousness and reflection should play in your
Not Your Average Resources:
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Ask any personal or professional development question over on
the contact page at crushaverage.com and scaleaverage.com .
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
To help out the show:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really
help and I read each one.
Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.